Sunday 31 March 2013

The 31 Day Challenge

Hello people! I know I haven't been posting for a while, but I promise it won't happen again!
In the last few days, weather has been terrible, there was rain, and rain, and, you won't believe me, rain!
But let's get back to the Challenge. For those of you who don't know it, it's a challenge (you don't say? ;D), which asks you to do a new nail art every day, for a month, following a chart. Many bloggers did it (Chalkboard NailsCopy That Copy Cat, and many others), and they all said that it helps develop skills and stuff, so why shouldn't I give it a try?

But I won't be alone, there will be my friend Frankie, and we'll do it together, trying to have different ideas each time, and trying to have fun, obviously! Unfortunately we'll post every 3 or 4 days, because of our school, but I wish us good luck!

See you with the first day of the 31 Day Challenge Of Nail Polish!


Giulia (and Frankie!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin