Monday 24 June 2013

The 31 day challenge - day 7 BLACK AND WHITE!

Hey ladies! I have been busy the last few days, so I didn't have much time to write for the blog! I'm sorry!

Anyway, before we start with the nails, I wanted to 'announce' that I won a nail art competition at Nailed It NZ. I came third, and I'm so happy for that! You can see the full post here.

Let's go back to today's nails!

When I first thought of the black and white combination, I imagined some kind of simple-yet-nice nail art, something that would look like a gradient, but not a gradient.
While I was looking around for ideas, I saw my new fan brush by Essence, and I suddenly knew I needed to use it! So I painted all my nails white (with Revlon White On white), waited for them to dry and then painted on the black (KIKO #275) with the dry brush.

When I had finished painting on with the black, I grabbed my Shaka Matte Top Coat and made a thick coat of that, making everything matte!
I know this isn't such and intricate manicure, but I really lovehow it turned out!

And now... Frankie's turn!


Since we made them together, the black and white polishes were the same I used, but the top coat was KIKO 3 in 1 Shine (which I just replaced with OPI RapiDry TopCoat, I'm literally IN L♥VE with that top coat!). All she used was a toothpick! 

What do you think?
As soon as possible I'll post a tutorial for some colourful nails I did, so stay tuned! ;)

And don't forget to like my facebook page and subscribe to my bloglovin'!


Giulia (and Frankie!)



 .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin