Friday 25 October 2013

Gold and bronze gradient

Hello ladies! It's been a while since I last posted... again! I'm starting to be annoied by the way life tries to interfere with blogging. 

Anyway!
Today I'm here to show you a little, easy gradient with studs. Hope you like it!



During a lazy and rainy afternoon, I spotted a couple of nail polishes that looked AMAZING together: Barry M Golden Foil and No7 Hot To Trot. I decided I was going to do a gradient!

Unfortunately, as soon as I started doing it, I noticed that the two colours look almost the same on my nails! AAAH!


So I added some black studs from Born Pretty Store, and I have to say that these studs are very pretty, they add something to the manicure without requiring too much time to place them. 


Last but not least, I want to apologize for the blueness of mi pictures. The sun doesn't want to come out and this is the only light I have apart from the artificial one (that I hate).

Hope you liked it, and don't forget to like my facebook page and subscribe to my bloglovin'!

Giulia



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin